Get ready for the 2018 Del Ray Music Festival! This free event takes place on Mount Vernon Avenue and is scheduled for Saturday, July 14 from 3 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The 11th annual festival showcases local talent from the DC area, including some of Alexandria’s favorites. Along with performances on multiple stages, several Del Ray restaurants will offer beer gardens with food and cold drinks.
The schedule is as follows:
Pat Miller Neighborhood Square (intersection of Mount Vernon & Oxford Avenues)
- 3 p.m.-4pm: Noise In the Basement
- 4:05 p.m.-5:05 p.m.: The Derds
- 5:10 p.m.-6:10 p.m.: Gordon Sterling and the People
- 6:15 p.m.-7:15 p.m.: Greenland
- 7:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.: Den-Mate
Bean Creative Stage (2213 Mount Vernon Avenue)
- 3 p.m.-3:45 p.m.: Left on Lincoln
- 3:50 p.m.-4:35 p.m.: The Porch Lights
- 4:40 p.m.-5:25 p.m.: Duke Ellington Tribute
- 5:30 p.m.-6:15 p.m.: Dan Wolff and The Muddy Crows
- 6:20 p.m.-7:05 p.m.: Origem
- 7:10 p.m.-8:10 p.m.: FeelFree
The event is in need of volunteers throughout the day. Sign up here to help out.
Mount Vernon Avenue will be closed to traffic between East Uhler and East Custis Avenues.
For more information, visit www.thedelraymusicfestival.com.